- Friday October 27th
- First tee from 6.30pm
- £25pp including supper and prizes.
- All competitors are required to have a torch at the event.
- This event is open to all members. For more information or to book your place call 01562 700454, or put your name on list in club house.
- Thursday November 23rd
- PGA Head of Tournaments Ben Groutage
- Ben has officiated at Ryder Cups, the Masters, USPGA and the Open
- A fascinating insight into the world of rules is promised
- Free entry to all members and friends
- Saturday December 9th
- Festive Buffet
- Puddings, coffee and mints
- DJ and Dancing
- Dress Code - Smart Casual
- To book your place see list in club house.
We offer a wide variety of golfing opportunities for men of all ages and abilities
Whether you warrant a place in the Scratch Team, the Octogenarians Cup or simply want a quiet game with your regular fourball, there’s something for everyone. For the competitive golfer we hold medal and stableford qualifying events each month throughout the year.... Read more
Our ladies have courtesy of the course on Thursday mornings until 12.30 pm with the option to play in our weekly competitions over 18 holes.
However, we also offer monthly competitions on a Saturday and Sunday which are open to all our lady golfers. There is also a varied calendar of other golfing events, including mixed competitions, and newcomers are encouraged to join in. Read More
Churchill & Blakdown Golf Club’s Juniors section is thriving. Juniors are welcomed to the Club from from any age.
Join us and come and learn the game and, with membership, participate in our various Junior competitions. The development of young golfers is something which we hold dear at Churchill & Blakedown... Read More
At Churchill & Blakedown Golf Club we hold various social events during our calendar year.
We are pleased to welcome many social members including past players, partners and friends. Our regular function evening provide a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with excellent entertainment... Read More